Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Prelude to Movie Reviews

Okay, so one of my nine loyal readers reminded me what a slacker I am and that I owe you a few movie reviews. Way back when, I mentioned two movies. I think I'm up to four now:
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Iron Man
Kung Fu Panda
Get Smart

I have to forewarn you that I suck at remembering details. And cold, dark places, like movie theaters, make me fall asleep. I was just telling a friend, one who I'll be traveling to Disney World with, about all the good napping places in the parks such as the Tiki Room, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Great Movie Ride, Spaceship Earth, and the Universe of Energy. You know why they're good napping places? You guessed it...because they're cold and dark.

And you know why I'm writing this post that simply lists the movie reviews I owe you? Because I'm a slacker. And I'm gonna forget. You'll be lucky if I get anything right on the Prince Caspian review, so I would definitely check with at least two other sources before following my advice on any of these movies.

Okay, okay, I'll stop babbling now and start posting those reviews.

No comments: